My, oh my--How the winds of change seem to blow in and out of my neck of the woods so frequently. I've decided I've done enough "soul searching" for the time being and should pick up where I once started. Before moving on, I'll just say this (and no, the CD didn't skip):
Korea is great. It's often been overwhelming in many ways. Just living in a foreign country would be enough to keep my mind occupied, but adjusting to a whole life that I wasn't aware of--being part of a whole new family--and developing new relationships with people here while trying to maintain ones back home have been sometimes more than what I can process. It will take awhile for me to truly understand how my life has changed, and I may never recognize the effects; but it hasn't, nor should I let it, become the road block in my personal growth. In effect, I'm admitting that I'm a bit of a flip-flopper. I'll try to share less of "the deeper and darker parts of my soul", and more of "the brighter and less-whiny-parts" of my seoul" ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment